A scenery fabrication shop located in Montreal, specialized in custom manufacturing for the following areas: scene, theater, variety, galas, opera, dance, circus, television, advertising, museums, corporate project , events, commercial project and more.
With a permanent team of 15 professionals and a capacity to increase to more than 60 craftsman , our team is involved in your projects from the beginning to the end once your concept is established, no matter if it’s large or small.
For all your needs, we have a spacious workshop well equipped with 20 000 sq.ft. of floor by 20 ft high and another section of 5 000 sq.ft. by 30 ft high allowing us to assemble and test all the projects inside the workshop.
Our services offered are:
- Plans, technical directions and management of projects
- Approbation by engineers if required
- Woodworking department / Carpentry / cabinet making
- CNC router digital cutting – 5' x 10'- plywood, MDF, plastics and aluminum
- Welding department - steel and aluminum (MIG and TIG)
- Painting department
- Artistic department, sculpture and casting
- Lighting equipment integration, LED, electrical work
- Installation in studio, on stage or other places - offered on request.